Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday wishes {all wrapped up}

I hope you are all getting ready for the big Christmas hoorah! It is litterally around the corner - stop shopping, stop wrapping, and sit back (maybe have a drink or two).

I'm already enjoying my break...I'm fortunate enough to have an office closure until January (such a good thing) so I am trying to really sink into holiday mode. I figured I should do one last post that includes this year's wrapping. Here are some shots:
And...I'm in for a white Christmas...

From me to you, have a happy, healthy and loving holiday season! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the brown paper + metallic sharpie idea, as well as the classic red & white wrapping!

Wishing you the best of the holiday season! :)

Dayna@Inspiration for Decor said...

Really pretty wrapping job! Happy Holidays =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...