Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Book Club - Book #2

Thanks to everyone who has commented about our first Blogger Book Club book review on The Paris Wife! You can see all of our books on my Book Club page.

If you're interested in taking part in the Blogger Book Club, make sure to grab our second book:


Chapters / Indigo describes this book:
Spanning four decades, from 1968 onwards, this is the story of a fabulous but flawed family and the slew of ordinary and extraordinary incidents that shape their everyday lives. It is a story about childhood and growing up, loss of innocence, eccentricity, familial ties and friendships, love and life. Stripped down to its bare bones, it''s about the unbreakable bond between a brother and sister.

I'm starting this one tomorrow! Make sure to tune in for the review over at Carol's blog The Design Pages on June 4th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this book club series. The Paris Wife was wonderful. I don't think I'll get around to this next one, but I'll catch up with you all for #3 Day After Night! Can't wait ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...