Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Antwerp antiques

When we were roaming around Antwerp, Belgium we came across a gem of an antique shop. They had loads of solid wood goods, chairs in particular. Seeing as we could use a few extra dining chairs for when we have larger dinner parties we wish we could have easily brought some home with us!  They had heaps of other unique finds, at pretty reasonable prices. We went to a number of other antique and interior shops but I didn't go photo crazy because I was too relaxed enjoying the holiday!
Chairs, chairs and more chairs!


These are a few photos of a mall floor. Yes, herringbone hardwood much like my Hardwood Heaven post, in a MALL. Leave it to the europeans to make it classy all the way.



4 comments:

Kristen Ellis said...

Those floors are amazing!! Love the pics.

Tess said...

That chevron floor is amazing. I love antiquing. I remember my mom growing up dragging me around from shop to shop, and begging her to allow me to sit in the car. Now - I would give my left leg for a full day of antiquing!

Mikey Fuller said...

This looks like my kind of place to do some serious shopping!! (and to be honest, looks like my house right now--I've been going through every closet, drawer, cuppboard, etc. Spring Cleaning and getting ready for a yard sale!) Thanks for the lovely comments on my guest post over at Remodeholic! Now Following!

~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

That is my dream floor. in. a. mall. wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...