Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sarah101 - (overdue) finale recap

I finally caught a re-run of the Sarah101 season finale, and I have to say it was one of the top episodes I saw! Tommy and Sarah re-did a boring, brand new condo living/dining area. They kept it masculine, clean, and themed it black and whilte (well....more of a gray theme with black and white accents). More than other episodes, this one seemed properly directed to the owner.

It really worked for me. Sarah took all the photos on the massive gallery wall, and they found some great vintage furniture finds and had them reupholstered for the space.  Overall, it's making me look forward to next season already.

If you missed it too, check out the photo gallery here. Otherwise, here are some sneak peaks:



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely recap...I heart Sarah's work ;)

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I love your Sarah recaps since I haven't seen it in so long.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I am in love with her style! So classic, modern and fresh!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

HI Heather, just discovered your blog and love it! The wall of pictures is great. We have a hall of pictures we keep adding too, think the pics might go to the ceiling, but haven't an apt in NYC doesn't give us to much room to put them anywhere else!

newest follower - tamra

tamrasanford.blogspot.com

Karena said...

Heather thank you so much for the recaps of the show!!Sarah is really talented.

Come and enter my amazing $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

emily said...

Those rooms look amazing!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I LOVE Sarah and that particular show doesn't come on here in the states, so thanks for the recap! I love that gallery wall...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...