Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tables and more tables!

I have been looking for bedside tables for at least a few months now - apparently the standard width has jumped to 24" over the last little while. Our master bedroom is long, but it isn't that wide.  We needed something "slimmer" than 24". Finally found a great pair that I will refinish - now just to decide how to paint them (I'm thinking some tone of whitish-gray).

We also picked up end tables for our living room today...one step closer! We got a set of nesting tables - mix of barn wood and metal legs. I love how versatile they are.

We got home just in time for Sarah's house and some dinner. I will post some table photos tomorrow and hopefully will have a more clear idea of how to refinish the bedside tables!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...