Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Open sesame

So, I mentioned that we were kept busy this weekend with a project...really the starting point of a project...but here's a hint

Before


After


That's right...we are looking at chaos in our cupboards because we have started to PAINT the kitchen cupboards! Yay! I initially posted about that (with some inspiration pics) here.  I kind of wanted to hold this announcement off for a while, but who am I kidding, I can't keep a secret. Let me tell you - this project is goign to take a while...between the number of coats you have to do on EACH  side of the cupboard doors, all the trim, and the chiro visits I will have to make after so much crouching and painting, the final reveal is a while away...so if you wonder where I am over the next little while here's your answer...wish us luck!


10 comments:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Good luck darlin!! Can't wait to see the finished product! x

Anonymous said...

Ooh...it's going to be a lot of work and soooo worth it. Excited to see the finished results! Thanks for the sneak peak Heather :D

Anonymous said...

good luck my friend, I'm sure it will be amazing in the end!

Linds said...

that's great heather, it'll all be worth it in the end!!

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

good luck, Carissa :) can't wait to see the progress...

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

um, Heather :) Guess I better get my coffee now. Sorry, hon. x

Kerry said...

Good luck lady! It is a huge undertaking... probably why we never finished our kitchen! hahahaha

emily said...

Exciting! Good luck! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Lonely Wife Project said...

Good luck! We did ours 5 years ago and I can promise you we'll never attempt again ;)

Roma Jakubow said...

OOOOooooooh So exciting! Can't wait to see the reveal! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...