Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday faves - baby hold!

Hi all! I have to apologize, but there will not be a Friday Faves post today because I have been busy co-planning a baby shower for one of my best friends! She lives in Vancouver, the shower will be in Ottawa, so it has involved a fair bit of coordinating and planning from afar :) But, it's coming up tomorrow, so as opposed to doing a Friday Faves post I thought I would give you all a sneak peak.

Here is the invitation - by my same great friend M who did my blog header - she is fantastic:


Here are some other things myself and other planner have been up to:



Full details to follow! Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see more about it next week! :) Hope you have a great weekend Heather! (and I love that invite! So cute!)

Anonymous said...

Cute ideas. Have a fabulous time!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

That is the cutest invite ever! I hope you're going to post some more photos after the shower. Have fun!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

It was a baby boom weekend, bc I was cohosting my besties baby shower in TX. That is by far the CUTEST baby shower invite EVER!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...