Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Style files

I took part of my long weekend this weekend to relax and pore over my August Style at Home (THANK YOU blogger meet up, I still have not seen my issue post-mail-strike). Here are some of the tings I tagged as stand outs from the issue:
This is such a sweet take on a gallery wall. I think this would look adorable in a nursery.

A focus on tangerine -- remember my little Friday Faves post on Orange a little while ago? This page adds some great ideas.
ahhhh...need I say more? This is actually in a cottage but I would definitely take it in my house.

I need some shelf styling inspiration, and this is a good start! I need to rearrange the shelves in my china cabinet, and in a shelf unit in our guest room...I may spend hours on pineterst for ideas...
Maps are everywhere! This is a fun way to add maps that aren't on the wall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the frame wall gallery!

Kerry said...

I ALSO love the wall of frames! I've been looking for ideas for art / decor in our new front entrance - that's been bookmarked as inspiration! :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Love the sleek modern kitchen with the pops of yellow. I 3rd my love for the wall of frames!!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

ugh... I STILL haven't gotten my S@H!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...