Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday faves - Lonny

I was a bit slow getting to it but had some time to pore over the latest Lonny issue...as always there are many sources of inspiration! Here are some of my faves, following no particular trend. (All photos from Lonny July / August issue - see it in full here).

Love how clean and slightly nautical this is...and the view is killer

This headboard has an interesting take on nailhead trim
Love this entryway
I seem to like everything Moroccan and this page is no exception - love it all!

Super masculine office space
I like the mix of textures in this room with the sofa, cowhide rug, and tree trunk table



6 comments:

Julie said...

I pinned that first image for DIY curtain inspiration. Can't say overall I loved the issue, but you definitely pulled some of the best inspiration from it. Have a fantastic weekend!

Anonymous said...

Really love that headboard design. So sharp.

Anonymous said...

love those nautical curtains :)

emily said...

That bedroom is so beautiful!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love that pop of turquoise in the last picture. That bedroom is beautiful, so calming.

Karen said...

I did a quick scan of the latest Lonny but need to go back and really check it out. Thanks for the reminder!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...