Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday faves - books

Hi All! It's summer, which is the perfect time for reading whether you are reading on a beach, in your backyard, on your porch, on your balcony, or on your favourite coffee house's patio.

I have added a list of books that I am either reading or have recently read on the right hand side of my page - check it out and feel free to email me any good book suggestions!

Carol-Anne over at Use the Good Dishes has incorporated a great feature: Fiction Fridays. It's an awesome way to get some reviews / recommendations of books you may want to read. Check out my book review on The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.


Enjoy, and happy Friday!

3 comments:

lisaroy said...

Sounds great - I'll add it to my Must Read list :)

Roma Jakubow said...

I'll be adding that one to my list. I just finished readying "the Help"by Kathryn Stockett. Its probably all the hype over there in North America, but here in Europe its been a well kept secret... I couldn't put it down! :)

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

I LOVED this book - it kept me wondering what was going to happen the entire way through. I agree with above - The Help is amazing! Hope you find something good to read next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...