Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Guest Post at Recreated

I am so excited to be featured on Recreated today! I met Lindsey (blogger behind Recreated) at the Canadian Design Blogger meet up in June. She does a fantastic “Pieces of You” series on her blog where she features people and their fave furniture pieces. Totally fitting for Lindsey, who is a hobby re-upholsterer.

RECREATED

If you haven’t already seen her blog make sure to check it out, and see today’s post on my favourite piece of furniture (what is it?!? You’ll have to click to find out...) here.


5 comments:

Brooke said...

I love that table! It's so pretty! My dining room table is one of my favorite pieces of furniture too, because it's the first piece of furniture that my husband and I bought when we were first married. Back when we had borrowed couches, borrowed coffee and side tables, and hand-me-down dressers, I loved to look at that table and know it was MINE.
www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

designchic said...

heading over...

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Yep, headed over there now! Thanks for the headsup - love to be inspired!

Karen said...

Just checked it out, your table is beautiful!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Heading over:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...