Tuesday, March 27, 2012

House Tour updates

A couple of weeks ago I experimented with adding some additional pages to my blog. You can see a few tabs now under my blog header. This past weekend I updated the House Tour tab - and realized that we have touched (majorly touched) every single room in this house! I will keep it updated as things change...

And make sure to check out the Blogger Book Club tab if you haven't already - we are reading The Paris Wife by Paula McLain for our first book, and will be "reviewing" it (and looking for your comments!) on April 23. If you're a blogger taking part, make sure to grab the book club button to the right of this post.

That's it for today - just a quick update on some of the behind the scenes stuff going on here!


3 comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

I read the Paris Wife last weekend! I'll try to get in on the conversation on the 23rd!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Phew, just catching up after a very lengthy spring break over here! I'm going to get the facebook book club group going this week...I promise!

Amelia said...

Just finished the Paris Wife last night. I was in tears by the end, so I guess I liked it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...