Tiffany over at Worth While Domicile tagged me in the game where you answer 11 of their questions. Here are my answers:
1. What is your favorite color in clothes and design?
If I had to pick ONE (and white and black don't count)...royal blue right now.
2. If you could look like anyone who would it be?
Hmmm...this is an intersting question...I have no idea....I can think of people's lives that I'd like to jump into for a day or so but not someone that I would want to look like.
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
4. Chocolate or Vanilla?
If this is for cake I'd have to say chocolate. Yummm...chocolate...
5. City or country?
CITY! I do live in Toronto, after all.
6. Twilight or Trueblood( basically glitter or traditional can't go in the sunlight vampires)?
I haven't read either. Or watched the movies/show. Or read / watched Harry Potter. Just call me immune to tween litterary wonders (Except the Hunger Games, which I ate up with the rest of the world).
7. Do you prefer a home cooked meal or going out to a restaurant?
Oh, this is such a tough one. I love cooking and hosting people for home cooked meals...but I do it often and restaurants can be special. I have to say in every day life I prefer home cooked, but for special occaisions I love restaurants. Nota Bene in Toronto is one of my all time favourites.
8. High heels or flats?
Heels! I wear flats to walk around and to go to/from work, but generally wear heels every day and when I got out.
9. Have you ever received a really nasty comment and how did you respond?
Hmm...I don't think so...but I would likely just ignore it. Emails and comments can read very differently than they were intended by the writer
10. Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring?
SUMMER! I love being able to pop outside without worrying about boots, a jacket, scarf, etc. It also seems like there is so much to do just waiting on your doorstep in the summer.
11. What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?
Skydiving in Taupo, New Zealand. I made a quick decision to do it and had a great time! If you're going to do it, do it somewhere with an amazing view to make it that much more worthwhile.
The lovely Ava from Turning Hope Into Home awarded me a Liebster award, and part of that is sharing 5 random facts about myself to help you get to know me better. Here they are!
1. I eat my cereal dry (yes, that's right, no milk).
2. I'm not much of a movie person - I might watch 6 or 7 a year (really), and at least 2 of those are usually on flights (and at that, I often fall asleep during them...)
3. Sniffles are one of my biggest pet peeves. Get a kleenex!
4. I love flyers. Yes, those annoying ones that come to your mailbox every week. Call me crazy, or call me cheap, but I look at them every week! You won't see a No flyers sign on my mailbox...
5. I read magazines cover to cover. I'll do a flip through but then I read every word on the pages to make sure I'm catching everything. This means magazines like InStyle take forever for me to read.
Thanks so much Ava and Tiffany for including me in your blog awards!