Yumm...this recipe was from my Taste of Home Cookbook. Here's the recipe if you want to try it out (I recommend it...)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (*I used plain yoghurt)
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (*I used pecans because I didn't have walnuts on hand. I also tossed in about 3/4 cup of chocolate chips)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in bananas and sour cream. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Stir into banana mixture just until moistened. Fold in nuts.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Don't forget that tomorrow is the LAST day to enter my giveaway! Get your name in there before it's too late...