Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday faves - sweet summer strawberries

It's June friends, which means Ontario strawberries are out in all their glory! When we were leaving Ottawa we saw some for sale on the side of the road and I was devastated that we were $0.50 cents short of a quart price...and obviously they don't take cash. Fortunately for us, we picked some up at the grocery store (that were still local juice amazingess). I'm a fan of strawberries - those that read my blog regularly may remember posts here and here about them (might have to make another galette this year)...I just can't resist their goodness.

So on this sunny June Friday, happy strawberry season y'all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough, either! So delicious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...