Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pinterest...what took me so long?

I don't know why I was so slow / stubborn in adopting Pinterest, but thank god for it! If you aren't familiar with Pinterest, it is essentially an online bulletin board for all of your favourite inspiration pictures. This is a huge (HUGE) upgrade from my word document (not even lying) of copied and pasted photos from the web with URL's as a caption. Seriously...why did I waste my time on that? 

Thanks to Pinterest my life is easier and I have a new website to stalk for inspiration (follow me - InteriorGroupie (Heather)).

Don't believe me? Here are some of my recent pins (all from my account: http://pinterest.com/interiorgroupie/)


Follow me, or let me know what your account name is and I will build up my Pinterest network!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I haven't checked pinterest out yet...I keep hearing about it!

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

it's such a treasure trove of inspiration....have to limit my time on there, however :)

Kelly @ View along the way said...

Off to follow you now. :) I'm completely addicted.

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I could sit and look at images all night long. Oh wait, I do!! I love that kitchen above. Those doors are amazing!!!

Carol-Anne said...

Hah! I'm laughing because I, too, kept thinking what the heck is the big deal about Pinterest?! And then I checked it out.....ooohhh the hours of time-wasting fun!

(Gonna contact you about a book review)

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

my pinterest is http://pinterest.com/TINJ/

that site is the biggest time suck, but I love it.

Anonymous said...

Ok...admittedly, I have yet to sign up for Pinterest?! I know I neeeeeed to get on that, but somehow it's been on the backburner. Me thinks I should bring it to the front...um like soon. ;)

Ava @ Turnning hope into home said...

Doesn't it amaze you that there are people out there taking all these pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...