Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall decor with my wine crate

It is officially fall now...we have cool nights (and cool days for that matter), my basil bit the dust after a night that was too cool for it, and we have had the heat on for a couple of weeks now. Instead of worrying what comes next (shhhh...winter...eek!), I wanted to zhush up our front porch for the season and I thought using my wine crate would be perfect. In yesterday's post I gave some before shots, and today I'll debut the afters - I think it was the perfect little vessel for my front porch zhushing!
Here's hoping the squirrels (a) do not like gourds or (b) are starting to get verrrryyy sleepy and won't disrupt my crate of plenty.

9 comments:

Amelia said...

I love this! You did a great job on the crate and I'm sure you'll find lots of uses for it :)

Tiffany Leigh said...

Love it. Now you're neighbor can see it and will regret throwing it away! ha!

Unknown said...

I love it! The stain looks great. Perfect contrast with the bright colours of the pumpkins/gourds.

Unknown said...

I love those crates. It looks awesome.. so bright and welcoming!

Ashley said...

it looks great Heather!

Martina said...

Love how the stain gave the wine crate a little extra richness. With all those squashes and gourds it looks very seasonally festive. very nice.

Sharon@house58blog.com said...

What a great idea! I love it!

B is building a house said...

Love it! Such a great idea!!!

B

emily said...

It turned out so well! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...