Friday, October 26, 2012

Taste of fall {Carrot muffins}

It is definitely fall out there! At least Toronto isn't getting snow like Calgary is (I could NOT deal with that...).

A couple of weeks ago I wanted to make different muffins so I found a carrot muffin recipe to try out. Note - if you try this recipe and you aren't used to carrot muffins don't be discouraged if the "batter" is pretty dry when you mix the dry ingredients with the wet ones! I thought it was too dry so I added a bit of milk, but in the end they probably didn't need it. I also added some raisins and you could add walnuts for a nice crunch.

The cinnamon, ginger, and moist carrot make these muffins a great morning snack.


1 comment:

Lisa Mackay said...

ooh these look good. Maybe they will get me in a fall mood... ;p I guess it's true that I don't do much baking in the summer, and there is nothing like the smell of something in the oven!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...