Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday faves - AMORdesignpassion {photography and art}

It's FRIDAY. TGIF!! Why do weeks following short weeks feel SO long? The weekend will be here soon, and even the small fact that it's Friday just makes me happy and feel lighter.

Today I'm featuring works from an amazing Etsy shop - AMORdesignpassion. You may or may not have noticed the logo appear this week on my right hand side bar as a sponsor! That's right folks, if you are interested in advertising or being a sponsor please feel free to contact me at interiorgroupie@gmail.com

If you are looking to add some beautiful original photography (or art) to your space (who isn't?) please check out AMORdesignpassion. I've featured some of my favourites below...
AMORdesignpassion
AMORdesignpassion

AMORdesignpassion


Enjoy your weekend, I know I'm looking forward to mine.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I did notice that button pop up! Great pieces! Happy Friday, how's Divergent?

Roma Jakubow said...

Love the feature and the artwork you selected. Thanks Heather! :)

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Beautiful artwork. I adore the first photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...