Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Coaxing the sun

Although I don't consider myself to suffer from Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder, I have been greatly affected by the gray skies and rain we've had since Saturday!  To try to lift my spirits I've gathered some shots that say sunny to me (and keep up with my current obsession with yellow)...sun sun sun, come out whenever you're ready! Tonight I am drowning my sorrows with a glass of wine, homemade mac & cheese, and making cookies to bring into work tomorrow. When in doubt, bake!

via Etsy - A. T. Frey
Sailor Tote Bag --for market or beach or gym-- -yellow and white bold striped, X-Large and cotton rope straps-
via Etsy - Bayanhippo
30x30 Bright Happy Modern Abstract Original Knife Painting Sunshine Yellow Uplifting Art
via Etsy - NathalieVan
THINK HAPPY. BE HAPPY - Inspiring 8x10 inch Print (in Sunshine Yellow and Cloud White)
via Etsy - theloveshop
Polaroid Print- Swimming at the Grand- Alicia Bock
via Etsy - AliciaBock

I sincerely hope you are having sunnier weather than I am!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Heather! I've been soooo into yellow lately ;) Enjoy your gourmet dinner of mac & cheese and wine!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Love all the yellow but I die for the painting over the fireplace. Wine and mac and cheese...you're my kind of girl. Also I love following along with your current book. I love Water for Elephants and am just starting the one you read last.

Maria said...

wonderful pairing of title and images! lovely greetings

http://design-elements-blog.com/

Glamour Drops said...

My current obsession is yellow, so I am loving this collection of gorgeous yellow images.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...