Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday faves - Tarjay

I love me some Target - maybe it's because it's not in Canada yet, so it always seems more exciting to visit whenever I am in the U.S. Regardless, I usually end up finding some cute stuff there when I do go.
Disclaimer: although I haven't seen this stuff in person and can't vouch for the quality, here are some of my Target fave finds judging solely on looks :)
Product Image
Cute melamine bowls - $24.99 for 6 - perfect for a picnic (ice cream anyone?)

Product Image
DwellStudio for Target Lattice Pillow - $19.99
Product Image 

Product Image
Camel Teapot - $14.99



Cane Design Vase (turquoise) - $69.99 - Seems pricey for Target, but I still like the vase!
DwellStudio for Target Suzani tablecloth - $21.99


8 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh i Love the pillow! Happy weekend!

InteriorGroupie said...

I did this post without even realizing that Target announced its Canadian store locations! See here for more details: http://business.financialpost.com/2011/05/26/target-unveils-canadian-stores/

Thanks to All Kinds of Lovely (http://allkindsoflovely.blogspot.com/2011/05/fashion-is-where-you-find-it-canada-is.html) for the heads up!

Swirls of Happy said...

Love me some Target too!!! Great finds :)

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Those are great finds! Love that table cloth!

Anonymous said...

Love the Gerber slipper chair! I can't wait for Target to make it's way to Wpg. One's opening only minutes from my apartment. Oh boy...I think I might become a Target-a-holic ;)

Kitchen-Dreams said...

That headboard is what I've been looking for and hoping not to have to make for myself. Great post. Fun finds!

Melissa @ Rooms said...

Yes, anyone who DOESN'T love Target should be drug out into the street and shot!

Kristine - A Graceful Home said...

We have target stores close by and I'm still obsessed. I can't manage to get out of there without spending too much! They are great to have and I love their designer collaborations! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...