Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lovely Lonny

The new issue of Lonny is out now, always a great source for inspiration! Check out the May/June 2011 issue here.

And here are some of my favourites from the issue:
Love this "after" on the left (p62) - those chairs are to die for, and the mirror on the ground reminds me of a mirror I have on the floor of my office...although it wasn't intended to be a design statement on my side haha
Love the image on the top right - it's not exactly my style but I do like the mix of bright yellow, green, and comfy brown.
Maybe I have a yellow thing going on right now?
Pretty much any photo that features a rad cover gets featured in my blog...I'm just sayin'...

Happy Lonny-ing!

8 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Yep, it's a good one. Can't believe I viewed it already - I'm always so behind on these things!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I've never heard of this Loney before?!!! Thanks for sharing. LOVE the room with the lucite bubble chair and yellow / white graphic rug. Gorgeous!!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I only got half way through last night so it's on my list of to-do for today.

carolyn said...

oooh, i haven't gotten a chance to dig through the new issue yet, now i am especially antsy! so loving that mirror on the floor too...

Audrey Crisp said...

Thanks for stopping by my design inspiration blog! Your blog is great! This issue of Lonny is great- I'm loving yellow right now too!

Barbara Matson said...

I love the latest Lonny, especially the fantastic office space!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I'm head over heels for this magazine. It is full of fun and inspiration!

christine, just bella said...

So, so gorgeous. I've yet to check this issue out, but it looks amazing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...