Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Faves - Blog Podium

Tomorrow is the 2nd Blog Podium event!

I am looking forward to it for a number of reasons.  One of the biggest reasons is the topic itself - The Business of Blogging. I'm really interested to hear words of wisdom from other bloggers out there who have successfully grown their blogs into businesses.

Another reason I'm looking forward to it is to catch up with all the bloggers who will be in attendance! I can't wait to see familiar faces, and meet some new people and discover some new blogs as well. And finally, they have some sweet sponsors, and it will be fun to get up close and personal with them.

Oh yah, and PS it's the weekend. Woot! Have a great one.

3 comments:

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Come back and share what you learn! We don't have any blog conferences in San Francisco, so I just vicariously through everyone else:)

Jessica
stayathomeista.com

Keira said...

Enjoy! Maybe I'll be able to make it out to one of those next year! Sounds wonderful.

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Have fun! Wish I could go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...