Monday, May 7, 2012

A little office "visualization"

Wasn't that another glorious weekend?!? I hope you all had a great weekend...I'll jump into a weekend recap, but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow, because today there is a DEADLINE!

BlogPodium is hosting a contest with EQ3, where you are to choose a few items from EQ3 and create a moodboard around them. I started looking through the website and thought my office REALLY needs some help. It's that room that we haven't done anything with...we painted it, and tried to put up a shelf (which promptly pulled a whole chunk of plaster from the wall)...and after that it went into perma-not-done-territory.

So, I focused my moodboard on a new office...wish me luck! If you like it you can go to Pinterest to vote. If you haven't entered, I think you have until midnight tonight!



Desk - Asterix Desk (EQ3)
Rug - Leila Rug (EQ3)
Moodboard - Olioboard (Interior Groupie)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

EQ3 has so many great pieces! I love that their home office is in Winnipeg, where I live! Good luck on the contest. xo

Karena said...

Love the desk and chair; cool!!

I have a feature Interview on my site with Tina from The Enchanted Home...

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

dajana, all kinds of lovely said...

G'luck Heather! I'm really digging your mood board. (:

p.s. Reading this post reminded me that I need to get a friend some tulips tomorrow. Tks!

Adding the finishing touch said...

I love the desk!

Holly Gruszka said...

This is a great inspiration board for your office - I love that desk! good luck!!

muhasebe programı said...

Thanks for sharing!

veri kurtarma said...

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...