Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday faves - green

Hello folks! To brighten up your week, today's Friday faves will focus on hits of green. Maybe it's the lack of veggies (and increase in chocolate) from the holidays, or maybe I'm green with envy over something (all the new fancy cameras people are getting perhaps??), but I am loving green right now. I have some a couple of splashes in my own living room:

But there are definitely many more sources of inspiration. Enjoy!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Pinned Image 
Modern Photography, Landscape USA, Colorado Highway - Color, 8"x10" Size (Can also be US Letter Size, custom & matted) Please enquire)
via Etsy - AmorDesignPassion Photography
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
All photos available on my Pinterest

13 comments:

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I LOVE this new trend toward kelly green. It's super bold but man, does it look fun to work with. Have a great weekend Heather!

Anonymous said...

Lovely round-up Heather!! Just beautiful :) Happy Friday to you!

Roma Jakubow said...

I LOVE green! Great feature Heather. I like the green accents in your living room by the way. Its really looking great. Thanks for featuring my work!!!

Michelle @ AM Dolce Vita said...

Peridot green in the wine glass is my third favorite after any shades of blue and white...so perky yet not over the top. Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Beautiful inspiration, touches of green are always refreshing. I am crazy over the second photo! Happy weekend.

Julie said...

I'm right with you. For some reason around this time of year I crave lots of white with pops of bright color, especially bright green! Hopefully more of it will show up on my plate too this winter.

-Courtney Lane- {blog} said...

Green is my favorite color! Such great inspiration. Following you now :)

Courtney Lane
courtneylanemichaels.blogspot.com

designchic said...

I'm such a fan and isn't it amazing how statement making a pop of green is?! Love the stools ~

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

I love your touches of green and all the green in the images! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Holly Gruszka said...

Green is probably my favorite color if I had to choose. I feel like anything can go with green too. I love the touches of green that you have.

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Green is my absolute favourite colour so I am glad I stopped by today! That bright green chair in the bathroom has me swooning!

Erin (Out on a Limb) said...

Next to blue green is my favorite color. After taking the Christmas tree down, I'm looking to inject some more into my living space.

Loved your living room and your light fixture in the dining room!

Unknown said...

I love to infuse green into my decor, for me it never gets old. Those images are all perfect examples!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...