Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year + 2012 plan

Pinned Image

I hope you had a great time ringing in 2012, whether it was out on the town or low-key in your favourite jogging pants.

I say Thank you 2011, and Hello 2012.

I have a few goals I guess you could say for the coming year - I don't make resolutions (primarily because I hate it when people make resolutions and break them...I'm talking to you, January-March gym crew).

A few of my home goals for 2012 are:
1. Furnish / design my living room. I need curtains, more furniture, and a new layout.
2. Finish our kitchen makeover with new counters and everything that goes with them (sink, backsplash, etc.).
3. Get A/C installed (this one is really the Mr's goal...I didn't post about our new boiler, so I'll definitely have to post about A/C when we get it. ha!)

I'm sure we'll find projects above and beyond those three listed and I can't wait to share them with everyone.

All the best for 2012!

3 comments:

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Ah, lucky you. I wish we had a "get A/C installed" resolution. Sadly, not in the budget for 2012 :)
Happy New Year!

lisaroy said...

I love your resolutions - so doable! Wishing you the very best for 2012! xo

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! SOunds like you'll be one busy lade in 2012 and I can't wait to follow along on the blog. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...