Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Come on in - my first house tour! (Part 1)

Today marks my very first house tour! (Well, Part 1 at least...as I was doing this I realized it would be a looonnnngggg post, so I'm splitting it into upstairs / downstairs.)

I posted about our house and all of the before shots in my very second post (which I like WAY more than my very first post...but I digress...). The post tells you about our long house hunt and what we ended up with. Today's post will take a look at how far we've come from when we moved in - the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Master Bedroom - Before:

Master Bedroom - After:
Our Master Bedroom projects: Closet, headboard, bench, lamps, night tables, curtains
 
Guest Bedroom - Before:

Guest Bedroom - After:
Our Guest bedroom projects: side tables

Office - Before:

Office - After:
As you can tell, we have not done a lot with the office...on the to-do list of course!

Bathroom - Before:

Bathroom - After:
We've painted in here to freshen up and replaced the toilet (didn't think you needed a photo of that...)

That marks the end of our house tour for our second floor - check back tomorrow to see our main floor!

13 comments:

Erin (Out on a Limb) said...

Great job! Love your master bedroom, especially the bench at the foot of your bed...

Unknown said...

Wow, you have done an incredible job! I love all the soft pretty colors you used

Anonymous said...

It's looking amazing Heather!!! Just gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Ps. Can't waiiiiiiit for Part II!!!!!

Kelly Steele said...

Your blog is amazing Heather! You have such great taste and inspire some fab decorating ideas!

Kerry said...

Looking forward to Part II! I seriously love your master bedroom though! Those colours are fantastic (I'm pretty sure that I have raved about them before in one of your master bedroom posts, no?)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

WOW! They do not even look like the same places! Bravo!! Love the colors you used in the master and you really opened up the other rooms with the decor. x

alicia said...

love your bathroom makeover!!

Kelly @ View Along the Way said...

Wow, beautiful! Thanks for the tour part 1. I love your style!

Designwali said...

you have such a lovely home!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

I love this tour!!! Your bedroom is gorgeous - I have a serious crush on your curtains!! You've done fabulous work!

emily said...

You guys have done a great job! Everything looks fantastic!

Hilary @ My So-Called Home said...

Beautiful home you have. Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...