Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's getting me through this week...IDS & Blogpodium!

It's been a busy little week over here, and I don't think it's going to slow down soon. Unfortunately it's not house-decor-reno-fun-busy, more crazy-real-life-busy. Part of the reason it's so busy is because I'm taking Friday off work to go to:


BlogPodium is the genius brainchild of Lindsay from Little House Blog and Jen from Rambling Renovators. I am really looking forward to the discussion, panel, and opportunity to meet other bloggers. Every time I have met bloggers offline I have been so excited after spending time with others who share my passion. That, and all bloggers are super nice. And super stylish. But above all super nice. Can't wait to meet many of you this weekend!

Above and beyond all that glam goodness is another benefit of attending BlogPodium - a media pass to IDS2012 - the Interior Design Show.
I get to attend the kick off gala Thursday night (what to wear, what to wear! refer to super stylish comment above...Twitter is going nuts with wardrobe woes...), and then attend trade day on Friday. Don't worry, I'll be trying to snap photos while looking designer-chic at the events so I can report back in full!

There is even ANOTHER blogger event happening this weekend - the Canadian Design Blogger meet up on Saturday. I attended the one this summer and it was fantastic, however I have a wedding on Saturday so I will have to wait until the next blogger meet up to meet anyone who won't be at Blog Podium or IDS.

So with that I think I am signing off for the week...wish me luck with being uber stylish straight from work tomorrow night!

6 comments:

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Damn, I'm so envious of you right now!!! Have a fantastic time and take loads of photos. I expect a big write up next week so we can pretend we're there:)

Unknown said...

I can't go to Blogpodium this time as I have a class 9-12, but I am going to IDS and the blogger meetup on Saturday haha Maybe next time we shall meet :) xoxo

Tiffany said...

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! Take lots of pictures.

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

Have so much fun, you fabulous Canadian ladies have got it going on this weekend!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

So many exciting blog things this weekend!! I can't wait for your report with all the details. Enjoy!

Nette @ This Dusty House said...

I was following your tweets! Too bad you won't be at the blogger meetup tomorrow. I would have loved to have met you! There's always next time, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...