Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Saucey

On the weekend I got around to making tomato sauce - I know this is a super simple thing to make, but I just never think of it far enough in advance! This weekend I made it happen though, using the recipe from Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook My Father's Daughter.
We had something else planned for dinner on the weekend, but sauce is always better after it sits a day or two anyways. I put half of it in the freezer to have on hand for future meals, and we had some of this last night and it was delicious!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, this looks amazing!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Yum - homemade sauce is the best AND it's so easy! I don't know why I don't do it more often...

Tiffany said...

I wondered about her book. So you would recommend it? By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm always excited to see how other people decorate/renovate their homes, especially since I'm currently doing the same. I'm going to start following you as well:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...